3D BIM and CAD MODELLING
Tower Surveys 3D Modelling Ltd specialise in the construction of highly accurate 3D digital BIM models and assets
Specialist Scan to BIM & 3D CAD Modelling
Building Information Modelling
Tower Surveys Modelling Ltd services offer a dedicated industry leading in-house modelling team with over 24 years’ experience within the digital modelling, construction, scanning, and survey industry. By utilising our Laser Scanning and Survey experts we have developed a process to deliver fully accurate parametric ‘As Existing’ BIM-Ready Models that are cost effective, highly accurate and provide great value for any stakeholder.
Using a combination of terrestrial, mobile and aerial data we are able to incorporate all disciplines within the project, including architectural, structural, mep, site and underground utility data. This creates a 3D Model built in Autodesk Revit which is rich in information offering improved collaboration, sustainability and efficiency throughout the project’s lifecycle.
Applications: planning, design, construction, facility management, reverse engineering, visualisation
We have also implemented our modelling skills in many unique projects throughout the years providing 3D CAD Modelling for oil and gas sectors, process plants, heritage, marine and reverse engineering projects.
One Stop Shop
We offer full solutions from on-site data collection through to full 3D Digital models, photogrammetry and scaled ortho rectified images. With every project being unique we are always happy to advise what the best solution is for your individual requirements.
3D Modelling Benefits
- Improved productivity and communication – allows for sharing of digital models across all disciplines
- Improved multidisciplinary model coordination and clash detection – early detection of any issues between trades to avoid costly changes or unforeseen issues
- Reduced risk and wastage – offers designers and contractors the ability to streamline their works
- Reduce any rework – traditional 2D drawings may be outdated and are susceptible to human error
- Cost savings – reduced errors, construction, operational and labour costs
- Easily visualise the project – allows the client to experience the design and make changes before construction begins
Oil & Gas
+44 (0) 7731 747 329
+44 (0) 7928 653 296